About the Tour:
Spiti Valley exists in the upper Himalayan region - the middle land, which is filled with wonders and sights that are unparalleled. Spiti Valley, where birds fly across the blue skies, while the towering mountains keep the secret of this land, safe in their shadows. Spiti Valley, where chants ring across the rustic monasteries and the villages lay perched on the far away slopes. Each looking like a dream you would want to live. Spiti Valley – where rivers meander through deserted valleys, where you would stand and stare in disbelief that something like this can continue to exist beyond the usual destinations. Spiti Valley is the land where you would listen to stories that belongs to a lifestyle you had never imagined about; where you would visit a lake existing in the middle of nowhere, as if an oasis for the Gods who once lives here. This guided and curated seven-day Spiti Valley road trip is designed for travellers looking for an authentic Spiti Valley experience in a week’s time. Shared by a small group of travellers, this Spiti Valley Tour includes travelling in a comfortable Force Traveller to some of the most popular villages of Spiti Valley including Asia’s highest villages – Komik and Kibber. Marvel at the wondrous structure of the Key Monastery and get ready to be amazed by the Tabo Monastery – a 1020-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tour at a glance:
Day-1: Shimla Pick Up and Drive to Narkanda Via Kufri , Fagu. : Stay Narkanda.
Day-2: Narkanda - Rampur - Kalpa: Stay Kalpa.
Day-3: Kalpa - Nako - Tabo : Stay Tabo.
Day-4: Tabo - Dhankar Monastery - Pin Valley - Kaza : Stay Kaza.
Day-5: Kaza - Langza - Hikkim - Komik - key Monastery : Stay Kaza.
Day-6: Kaza – Sangla : Stay Sangla
Day-7: Sangla – Chitkul - Shimla : Drop Shimla.
Day 1: Shimla Pick Up and Drive to Narkanda Via Kufri , Fagu. : Stay Narkanda
- Assemble at Boarding Point in Shimla and head towards Narkanda.
- Take appropriate breaks on the way and enjoy the beauty as you leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind.
- Lost yourself amidst scenic valleys on either side of the road.
- Visit Hatu peak and Temple
Day 02: Narkanda - Rampur - Kalpa: Stay Kalpa
- Enjoy a nice, warm breakfast with a view of the mountains and head to Kalpa via Rampur.
- Reach Kalpa in evening enjoy the stunning view of Kinner Kailash Peak on clear day.
- Visit Suicide point and Roghi Village.
Day 03: Kalpa - Nako - Tabo : Stay Tabo
- Enjoy a nice, warm breakfast with a view of Kinner Kailash Peak visit Rackong Peo hospital to get your Covid19 test (Please do this activity before the start of Trip).
- On your way you will notice the terrain change and you will see the end of tree line.
- On the way to Tabo you will see the confluence of Spiti and Sutlej river at Khab.
- Reach scenic Nako village- visit the Nako lake.
- Tonight you will get your first experience in a local Spitian homestay.
Day 04: Tabo - Dhankar Monastery - Pin Valley - Kaza : Stay Kaza
- Take the morning easy, have your breakfast and visit the “Ajanta of Himalayas”- The Tabo Monastery which is 1020 years old.
- On your way visit Dhankar Monastery, if the road is open – Dhankar used to be the Seat of the King in ancient times- the most beautiful setting for a monument, which hangs on a cliff and overlooks the confluence of the Spiti and Pin rivers.
- We drive to Mudh village, the last village in Pin valley. Pin valley is the least explored valley in Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh. Visit the Kungri Monastery and then the beautiful hamlet of Mudh – the last motorable village of the Pin Valley.
Day 05: Kaza - Langza - Hikkim - Komik - key Monastery : Stay Kaza
- This is going to be a long day and we will start early on this day.
- First, we will be visiting Hikkim Village, and send postcards from the World’s Highest Post Office.
- Next, we will visit the World’s Highest Village connected via motor-able road, Komik Village
- Adorable views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and The Buddha Statue is waiting for you at Langza.
- We also visit the world-famous Key Monastery, situated at a height of 13,668 feet. With over 1000 years’ worth stories to tell, Key Monastery was founded by the famous Atisha in the 11th century CE.
- Chicham Bridge – The Bridge is at a staggering height of 13596 ft. look down and you will find yourself gaping below at a 100 ft deep gorge.
Day 06: Kaza – Sangla : Stay Sangla
- Enjoy a nice, warm breakfast with a view of the Spiti valley and head to Sangla via Gue monastery.
- Enrote visit Gue Monastery: Home to Old Indian Mummy. Gue is an almost isolated habitation with no other village in view, but what makes it famous is over the 500-years-old mummy of a Buddhist monk. On a small hillock just on the outskirts of the village in a small room, inside a glass cabin, lies the mummy of an old monk.
Day 07: Sangla – Chitkul - Shimla : Drop Shimla
- This morning after breakfast we will drive to Chitkul (20 kms, total 1 hrs, each side – 3,450 metres / 11,318 feet.) which is the last village on Indian side on the Indo–Tibetan border. The village of Chitkul is like something from a fairy tale, and you will have a chance to walk slowly around it.
- After spending some time in Chitkul we start our return journey to Shimla.
- On reaching Shimla we shall drop you at Shimla ISBT for your onwards Journey.
For Package Details, Please Call us at: (+91) 78310-50555, (+91) 98163-50555
Important Places to Visit In This Tour
Package Tour Price
* Package Starting From.
6 Nights & 7 Days | Ex-Shimla* Price is for 6Pax. without GST.* Package Meals will be served in MAP Basis
* Call Us for Latest Package Offers.