Shimla: Green Valley – Kufri – Himalayan Nature Park- Fun Campus –- Mall road – The Ridge Ground.
Manali: Hadimba Temple – Club House- Tibetan Monastery – Vashisht Hot Spring –Nehru Kund- Solang valley
Dharmshala: Macodeganj – Dalai Lama Temple– Bhagsunag Temple & waterfalls
Dalhousie: Subhash Chowk – Gandhi Chowk – Local Market – Khajjiar.
Day 01/: Delhi/Chandigarh - Shimla (370kms /8-9 hrs):
Pick up from Delhi Railway Station/Airport proceed to Shimla. On Arrival in Shimla, transfer to hotel by car. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh & former summer capital of British Raj known as queen of hills, which offer some of the most beautiful view of Himalayas.Check into the hotel and overnight at Shimla.
Day 02/: In Shimla - Kufri – Nature Park – Fun Campus - Jakhu Temple – Mall Road:
Morning after breakfast drive to Kufri situated at an altitude of 2680 mtrs. Famous for Himalayan view & Nature Park. Visit Fun Campus enjoy adventure activities like Snow Skiing during snowfall in winters, Sky Swinger, Bungy Ejection, Zip Lane, Burma Bridge etc on direct payment basis.After that drive to city tour visiting Jakhu Temple . Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight at hotel
Day 03/: Shimla -Sundernagar - Pandoh Dam - Kullu - Manali (270kms/7-8 hrs):
After early breakfast drive to Manali is a perfect hill station covered with Snow Mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check into the hotel. And overnight at Manali.
Day 04/: Manali - Hadimba temple – Club House -Tibetan monastery & Vishisht hot sulfur spring:
Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery ,Vashisht Village & Van Vihar. In evening free to stroll on Mall Road. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05/: Manali – Nehru Kund – Solang valley / Snow Point / Atal Tunnel:
Full day excursion to Solang valley is the most visited tourist spot in Himalayas. You can enjoy several adventure activities like Paragliding, Snow Scooting, Skiing etc. on direct payment basis. After that Visit Atal Tunnel which connect to you Lahaul valley on the other side. Evening return to hotel .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06/: Manali – Palampur – Dharamshala – Mecleodganj (250kms /7-8hrs):
After breakfast drive to Dharmshala has everything for a perfect holiday covering a wide area in the form of twin settlement, Lower Dharmshala (1380m) is a busy commercial centre. While upper Dharmshala (1830m) with the suburbs of Mcleodganj and Forsytheganj, retains a British flavour and colonial lifestyle. Afternoon drive for local sightseeing visit H H Dalai Lamaface St, John Church and evening free to stroll around local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07/: Dharamshala – Mecleodganj – Dalhouise (150kms / 3-4hrs):
Morning after breakfast drive towards Dalhousie situated at 2039 mts in the outer slopes of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. Dalhousie still has a touch of the British Raj and its colonial style building and houses bring back the flavours of an earlier era. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08/: Dalhouise – Khajjiar – Dalhousie(50kms / 3-4hrs):
After breakfast we proceed to Khajjiar / Snow Point. Khajjir Visit is depend on road condition if road closed due snowfall so we can go till Snowpoint. Khajjiar Often called India’s Switzerland, Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods and in the centre of the glade, is a small lake fed by streams that traverse the green carpet. Khajjiar was probably a glacial bowl formed during the last Himalayan ice age and left with a lake that gradually withered away. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop - Khajjiar sanctuary & return back to Dalhousie. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09/: Dalhouise – Chandigarh /Delhi drop ( 500 kms / 12-14 hrs):
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Delhi airport / Railway station drop.
Rohtang Pass visit is on extra cost. It will be officially close after 15th Nov - till 15th May. Atal Tunnel visit depend on road condition if road is open then we can go to Atal Tunnel.
For Package Details, Please Call us at: (+91) 78310-50555, (+91) 98163-50555
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 08 Nights accommodation on double / triple sharing basis 01 Room for 2 pax & 2 rooms for 4 pax & 6 pax with 2 extra mattress.
- 08 breakfasts and 08 Dinner at Hotel.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary. (Dzire / Etios for 2 to 4 pax & for 6 pax Innova car)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12 noon.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air /Train Tickets / Flight Tickets
- Entry Ticket
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephones, Camera Fees, etc.
- Room Heaters in room during hotel Stay
- GST 5% Extra
Terms & Conditions :
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
- The confirmation is subjects to availability.
- Car AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation. The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/ month.
- The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
- Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.