The contract will be not effective between the service provider agency The Thrill Himalaya and the client until received the full amount of payment from client. If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or due to natural calamities, The Thrill Himalaya shall not be responsible to give any refund to the clients. It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc., due to any reason whatsoever. Any service booked in advance and cancelled, refund will be done in the same mode of payment after deducting cancellation charges and actual bank charges if any for refund. (to customer bank account if paid by bank transfer, net banking mode / UPI /debit card – reversal to their respective payment mode will be done. This process will take 15 to 45 days to reflect in their account.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before tour ending. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the client to reach the place of commencement of the tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as "no show" on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre - tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under any offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre - tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as "no show" and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- The prices quoted in our website / brochure have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of publishing / printing. THE COMPANY reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by THE COMPANY, we shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
In case of cancellation of transportation / hotel services, cancellation charges would be effective as per below:
- Once the booking is confirmed - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival - 75% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or no show - NO REFUNDS.